Friday 16 January 2009

THE FLIGHT OF PEGASUS: AROUND THE WORLD IN A BIT OF TIME

As of next week, I start my voyages around the world. I fly from London Heathrow to Mumbai via Kuwait (!!!) and will travel from there down to Mysore where I will be teaching homeless kids in a remote village somewhere for about a month. After that I will be journeying around India and possibly beyond...

I will be keeping up this Blog from time to time should some mighty ideas occur to me but will also be starting up a new Blog which will just be about my Palin-like adventures in the Far East (that's Michael Palin, not Sarah Palin). Its called THE FLIGHT OF PEGASUS and will be at:

http://flightofpegasus.blogspot.com/

If I have time and find myself at an internet cafe anywhere I will keep the stories coming!

Hope to see you there! Wish me luck!

Pegasus x

1 comment:

Angelo Mathews said...

Hi. This is really very good and interesting. Such a great think you have thank you.

By Online Flight Tickets Booking